If you have forgot the lock pattern on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and unable to open it then you have arrived at correct place. Some will want to break their Android phone if they forget the pattern. The solution we will provide in this tutorial is aimed at the owner of the phone to be unlocked. The pattern has changed recently, so I can’t remember. How to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 when there are no more diagrams in memory? In this article, you can see various solutions to unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 if you forgot the lock pattern.
Unlock Galaxy Patter Lock with Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager is an effective software you can use to reset pattern or password on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Just activate the “Lock” function. This feature allows you to access your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, bypass the screen lock and reset the password.
- Run Android Device Manager on PC
- Find your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on the screen
- Activate “Lock and Erase” function
- Follow the on-screen instructions to unlock your phone.
- Set a temporary password for your smartphone
- Enter the new temporary password on your smartphone.
- Create a new permanent password
Still facing issues, you are advised to go with Android Data Recovery tool. The software is designed mainly to solve all the android associated problems. The best part is that it supports both Mac and Windows operating system.