Do you detect “Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped” error while surfing the web in Android? Does your browser gets freeze at certain time intervals? Does it displays unstoppable warning alerts on the screen? Are you looking forward for perfect way to get rid of such issues? If you are responding positive to all these questions then no need to panic. We strongly suggest you to read the given instructions carefully and follow all the guidelines in step-by-step manner to resolve the issue completely.
As you know, Google Chrome is one of the popular browser which allows the users to surf the web at fastest speed. It is widely used in computers as well as Android smartphones. However, it is very useful but some users detect “Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped” or Chrome Keeps Crashing issue. In such a case, you will be unable to surf the web. It will also affect the smartphone performance which is quite annoying.
What are the common Causes of “Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped”?
You need to aware that there are several reasons which are responsible for such errors on the screen. Some of the common factors has been mentioned below:-
- Lots of cache files of browser has been gathered.
- Using outdated version of Chrome version.
- Unwanted issues with the operating system.
- Malware or spyware attack in the device.
- Abrupt termination of phone when Chrome is in use.
Simple Ways to Resolve “Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped” Error Manually:-
If you are completely annoyed with such error and wants to fix it manually then you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Restart your Android smartphone.
- Try to close all the unwanted tabs from the browser.
- Reinstall the Chrome after uninstalling it.
- Delete all the incompatible apps from the device.
- Remove the cache and data associated with Chrome App.
- Update the version of Chrome as well as operating system.
How to Get Rid of “Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped” Error Automatically?
If you are still detecting “Unfortunately, Chrome has stopped” error then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the powerful tool which has been designed by the experts to fix annoying issues of Android in effective way. Even more, it will help you to get back lost or deleted files from Android quickly. The best part of the tool is that it comes with user-friendly interface and does not affect the files quality. It is compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac operating system. Hence, download the trial version of the tool without making any delay.