If you have reached at our page then it might be possible that you have accidentally deleted important files from Google Nexus 9. If your response is positive then we suggest you to go through the given post and follow all the guidelines carefully. This article contains all the essential information about Google Nexus 9, causes of data loss, manual and automatic recovery steps. So, we strongly suggests you to read the given instructions in order to protect your lost data easily.
Brief Information about Google Nexus 9:-
Google Nexus 9 is one of the powerful tablet which uses Android V5 Lollipop operating system with 2.3GHz 64-Bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 dual denver processor. It supports 8.9 inches of IPS LCD QXGA capacitive touchscreen with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, it supports 8MP primary camera and 1.6MP front facing camera. Additionally, you will get 6700mAH lithium ion battery for long time backup. It comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty on the device and 6 months on in-box accessories.
Causes of Data Loss or Corruption from Google Nexus 9:-
Sometimes, silly mistakes of the users are also responsible for loss of data from Google Nexus 9. Some of the common reasons has been mentioned below:-
- Deleting important files accidentally while removing the unwanted data.
- Malware or spyware attack in the smartphone.
- Formatting the memory in the absence of backup.
- Ejecting SD card during file transfer process.
- Abrupt termination of the phone due to low battery mode.
- Unwanted interruption while updating the operating system.
How to Recover Lost Files of Google Nexus 9 From Google Drive?
Google Drive stores the backup copy of the smartphones data. So, you can easily follow the simple steps to get back the files quickly:-
- Login to Google Drive from your phone or visit drive.google.com.
- Go to My Drive section where you will find all the files.
- Choose the files which you need to restore.
- You can also preview the files by right-clicking on it.
- Finally, click on Download option to restore all the data.
How to Get Back Deleted Files of Google Nexus 9 Automatically?
If you have tried all the possible ways to regain the deleted files and ended up with failure then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system by using advanced mechanisms. This tool is capable to regain the deleted or corrupted files, images, videos, documents, etc in their original quality. It also allows the users to see the preview of the files and save them to the desired location. It supports user-friendly interface which is helpful for novice users. This tool is compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac operating system. So, download the trial version of the software without wasting a single moment.