Are you fed up with unwanted ads and pop up? Have you tried enough but failed to block those useless ads on your android phone? If Yes, then you are advised to read the complete post as here you will get to know how to block these ads.
Advertising has become one of the methods developers use to keep their apps and websites free. However, some developers can fill their sites and apps with too many ads. Ads are designed mainly to distract user and try to compel user and earn money. These ads are sometimes very irritating and no one wants to face it while performing important task. Read on to learn how to handle ads on your Android device.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Tap the menu in the upper right corner, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Site Settings selection and tap it.
- Scroll down and tap until you see the pop-up and redirect options.
- Tap the slide to disable pop-ups on websites.
- The site settings also has a section called Ads. Go back to site settings and tap Ads.
- Tap the slider to disable some ads that Chrome considers “intrusive”.
Still facing trouble? If so, well go to the third party software. Android Data Recovery Tool is one among best way to solve all the android associated problem. The tool comes with heuristic scanning algorithm using which it scan all the problem and then solve it by just few clicks.