The Galaxy S9 comes with a number of customization options for the home screen, one of which is creating folders. This option is useful for organizing your apps for faster access and giving your Samsung Galaxy S9 a bit of personality. You can also use this option to remove the clutter from your phone’s background. Creating a folder on your smartphone is simple and straightforward. In this article, you will get to know how to create a folder on your Galaxy S9.Just apply the following instructions to create an application folder on your Samsung Galaxy S9 plus.
Steps to Create Folder in Samsung Galaxy
- Unlock Samsung Galaxy S9 plus
- Go to the home screen (swipe left or right) with the application you want to integrate into this folder.
- Now you need a second application on the same screen. If you are already on this screen or find it in another window on the home page, press and hold the icon, hold it and move it. Depending on where the first app is located on the screen, on the left or right edge of the screen otherwise you will have to long press its icon and select “Add to Home” to find it directly in the list of applications.
- Press and hold one of the two applications with your finger and overlap the second application to reveal the application folder you created on your Samsung Galaxy S9 plus.
- You can now add applications to this folder with the same operation considered.
- Long press on the backrest to rename or delete it.
Facing problems in performing these steps? If yes, move towards Android Data Recovery Tool. The software comes with all the latest technique using which it fixes all the android associated problems within few clicks.