There is a new Galaxy S9 owner who wants to know how to solve the red screen problem on the Samsung device. The new Galaxy S9 is now considered one of the most powerful smartphones in the world. But there is a problem with a powerful, but all other smartphones. One of the problems reported by the user is a red screen tone problem. There are many problems that may cause problems with the screen of Galaxy S9, but this is a problem that all smartphone users are always avoided. The red screen problem is very sorry.
How to Fix Galaxy S9 Red Screen Issue
- The First Method that you should try is the forced reboot Method. All you need to do is to press and hold the volume down for life
- You will need to wait for the Galaxy S9 to restart Normally. This is because it will probably time seconds than the Normal Restart so don not be in HASTE
- You can also try to plug in Your Galaxy S9 to A Power Outlet. The Issue Might BE Low Battery
- If the Red Screen Continues to Show, Then Switch Off Your Galaxy S9
- But this time, touch and hold the power button
- Continue to Hold Until You See the Samsung Logo on Your Device Screen
- You Can Then Release the Power Key
- Touch and Hold The Volume Down Button
- As soon as your galaxy s9 boots up, a safe mode text will appear and you can release the volume down key.
If you are still facing issues, then its better to go for third party software. Android Data Recovery tool is one among best way to solve any android associated issue. The software is well embedded with advanced scanning algorithm using which it fixes all the android problems in just few clicks.