Hello friends! I am completely annoyed with Google Play Store Error 944. I really don’t know the causes of such error on my screen. After searching on the web, I found various ways to stop the error but ended up with failure. In fact, I have also lost important files from the phone. I am looking for the working ways to fix Google Play Store Error 944 and regain lost data. If you have any idea about it then please help me. All the suggestions are strongly appreciated. I am eagerly waiting for your response. Thanks a lot in advance.
About Google Play Store Error 944:
As you know, Google Play Store allows the users to download free apps in the Android smartphone. It is completely safe as it contains only trusted apps which does not harm the smartphone. However, many users claims that they are detecting Google Play Store Error 944 when they attempt to download any app. In fact, this error can also stop you from updating the installed apps. This code will also show an annoying warning alert i.e. “Update for app could not be downloaded due to an error (944)”. This error can stop your normal activities and affect the smartphone severely.
Main Causes of Google Play Store Error 944:
There are a wide range of factors which are responsible for Google Play Store Error 944. Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- You are using the outdated version of play store or operating system.
- Presence of unwanted cached data and files of Google Play Store.
- Your Internet connection is not working properly.
- Your does not have enough memory space.
- Your device has been infected with malware.
- Installation of incompatible apps in the device.
How to Get Rid of Google Play Store Error 944 Manually?
We are providing working ways which can help you to get rid of Google Play Store Error 944 manually. The important points are mentioned below:
- Restart your smartphone after shutting it down.
- Try to update the version of Google Play Store as well as Android.
- Delete unwanted cached files or data from the device.
- Make sure your Internet connection is working properly.
- Uninstall the incompatible apps from the phone.
- Remove suspicious threats from the device.
How to Restore Lost Files of Android after Google Play Store Error 944?
While fixing the Google Play Store Error 944, if you have accidentally lost your important data then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the powerful tool which has been designed by the technical experts. It is capable to perform deep scanning in the system in order to restore deleted or corrupted data in their original quality. Even more, you can also see the preview of the files after the scanning process and save them to their desired location. The trial version of the tool is also available which you can download to check its working efficiency and performance.