You are all set to receive the latest version of Google Pixel, actually released on 24th Oct 2019. Google Pixel is a great brand and widely used across the globe. There is a number of mobile customers are currently using this phone and also many of them are excited to go for its latest version. It is good to go but you should be prepared for the unexpected exceptionable situation. It is like, what will you do if you need to Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4.
Similar to other Android phones, it is very much obvious fo Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel XL users to encounter data loss. You need here to know about such a situation and also how to Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 or Pixel XL. This blog page is being written with the purpose to ensure the simple and effective solutions that will help you to perform data recovery in Android phones.
Possible Reasons behind data loss of Android phone like Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL
- After accidentally press delete button and your data gone
- Done factory reset on your pixel phone for any reasons
- Lost of password, pin and pattern lock lead to inaccessible of data
- Failure of system update could result in data loss
- Crashes in the device system
- Malware or virus attack on a device and corrupt them to make your data inaccessible
However, you don’t need to worry about them at all. There are some possible tips that will help you to Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL.
If you have accidentally deleted or lost data due to any reason, you can find here enough help to get them back easily. Here are some guidelines, just go through them and follow as per your requirement.
***A recommended Android Recovery Tool that is important to help any android related problems and allow you to recover almost everything on Android.***
Restore Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL data from a Google Account Back up
Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL offers you an option of back up data to google account. It holds the entire data, settings, apps and etc on Google account. In the case, you lose them from your phone you can easily restore them.
Steps to restore data from Google Account backup
- In order to restore deleted data, just go to settings and tap reset to reset your phone. Once the reset process gets completed, set up your device by tapping Start.
- During setting up your device when you reach “Copy apps and data” screen, tap on Next>Can’t uses the old phone.
- Tap OK under “Copy another way” and then tap on “A backup from the cloud”.
- After that, log-in from the same Google Account that you have used to back up your Pixel phone data.
- Now select the backup and choose the file type you want to restore and then tap on “Restore”.
- Now hold on for the restore process to get complete.
** If you have taken a backup of your contacts then it will get restored to the device automatically.
Steps to Restore App Settings From A Backup
You can also restore app settings to your Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL phone. Steps are as follows:-
- Open ‘settings’ on your phone
- Tap on System> Advanced
- Tap on Backup>App data
- Turn ON Automatic restore
Restore Photos, Videos, and Documents from Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL from Google Drive Backup
It is all known that Google Drive is a backup facility provided by Google. You just get the Google Drive app on your Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL. It allows you to store all your files on a cloud which is a kind of backup. You can even access them from anywhere by login into the account. Here are some steps to do it.
- Open Google Drive app on your phone or Google drive webpage on your computer
- Log-in with the same account that you have used to backup data.
- After logging in, you can see all your backed up data, uploaded pictures, videos, and documents.
- Now simply select the files and download the files that you want
Restore Deleted Pixel 4 (XL) photos from Google Photos App
You know, your Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL has google photos app. In case you lost photos, you can easily Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL. There is only one condition here that you have had the backup enabled.
Steps to restore Google Photos:-
- Launch Google Photos app on your Pixel phone
- Then tap on Menu that is located on the top left of the screen
- Next tap on the trash
- Now Select the picture that you wish to recover
- Finally, click on “restore” icon
Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 without any backup
If you don’t have any backup to recover the data, then you need to be patient. You can still get back your deleted data with help of android data recovery tool. It is an automatic tool that helps almost the entire android device backup issue. This tool is also able to Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL.
Here are some file types specifically that you can easily recover with the help of an android data recovery tool. Photos, Video, audio, contacts, text messages, call logs, notes, Whatapp chat history, voice memo, calendar, documents, voice/call recordings and more
The best part of the android data recovery tool for Recover Deleted Data From Google Pixel 4 is that it allows you to preview recoverable files within the preview screen of the software. One more important thing for users that this recovery tool is available for both Windows and Mac computers.