Are you trying to take screenshot but failed to take? If Yes, then you have arrived at correct track as here you will get to know in details how to take a proper screenshot in Samsung Galaxy phone. Whether you’re trying to save information for later or share something you stumble upon, it’s hard to find a feature more useful than the ability to take a screenshot on your smartphone these days. Thankfully, most Android manufacturers have standardized this process, so learning how to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy phone will be a piece of cake, just follow the below mentioned steps-
You can quickly take a screenshot by pressing the power and volume down buttons at the same time, as is often done on most Androids, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8 and other Galaxy series smartphones. You can do this:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time for about 1.5 seconds.
- You should hear the shutter sound.
- When you hear the camera shutter sound, release the button and view the screenshot in the Gallery app.
- To use this feature, you must first enable the ‘Swipe to Capture’ feature in the Galaxy Note 9 Settings app. You can enable the capture function by swiping by following the steps highlighted below.
- Launch the Apps menu and click the Settings app. Advanced feature search options to enable features
- From any screen, use your hand to swipe from the left to the right of the screen to take a screenshot.
If you face any problem while processing these step, then it is advised to move towards Android Data Recovery Tool. The software comes with advanced scanning algorithm using which first it perform proper scanning and then solve all the android associated problems.