Have you accidentally deleted all the data from your HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G smartphone? Does the SD card of the device has been corrupted by malware? Have you reset your phone to the factory settings? Are you facing data loss situations? If you are responding positive to all these questions then no need to worry. This article contains complete information about HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G, causes of data loss, manual and automatic solution to resolve the issue. So, follow the instructions carefully.
Brief Information about HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G:-
HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G is one of the powerful tool which is based on Android 10 operating system. It comes with 6.70 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It supports 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory for saving huge amount of data. Moreover, you will get quad rear cameras with 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP and 16MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM phone which uses 5000mAH battery for providing long time backup.
How Files of HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G gets Corrupted or Deleted?
Human errors are the biggest cause of data loss from HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G. Some of the other reasons are given below:
- Formatting the internal memory or SD card in the absence of backup.
- Changing the file extensions by renaming them.
- Device gets attacked by malicious malware or spyware.
- Using Factory Reset option of the phone.
- Water damage.
- Interrupting while transferring data from phone to PC.
How to Regain Lost Files of HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G Manually?
If you are facing data loss situation then we suggest you to follow the simple manual instructions which can help you to regain the deleted data manually:-
- If you have created the backup copy then you can restore the files easily.
- Smartphones comes with Backup & Restore option which can create backup automatically. So, check it.
- If you have shared your data on the social media or with friends then you can get them back easily.
- Every phone syncs with the Google Drive. You can login to your account in order to regain the files.
- If you have saved your pictures in Google Photos then you can download the lost pictures easily.
How to Restore Deleted Data of HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G Automatically?
The above mentioned steps will work only if you have created the backup earlier. In case of no backup, users are advised to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the powerful tool which has been designed by the technical experts. This tool can easily restore the deleted or corrupted photos, videos, documents, messages, contacts in their original quality. This tool comes with user-friendly interface which is helpful for the non-technical users. Moreover, it supports lots of advanced features which has increased its popularity among the users. So, what are you waiting for, download the trial version of the software as early as possible.