Have you accidentally erased all the data from OnePlus Nord 2? Does unwanted error message comes up on the screen when you try to open the files? Does your files has been corrupted by the malware? Have you reset your device to the factory settings? If you are responding affirmative to all these questions then no need to panic. We strongly suggest you to go through the given post and follow all the instructions in step-by-step manner to recover your data in original quality.
An Introduction of OnePlus Nord 2:-
OnePlus Nord 2 is deemed as one of the advanced smartphone which was launched on 2nd July 2021. It has been powered by Android 11 operating system with MediaTek Dimensity 1200 octa-core processor. It has 6.43 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. This phone has 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity. Additionally, you will get triple rear cameras with 50MP + 8MP + 2MP and 32MP front facing camera. This dual SIM phone uses 4500mAH battery for longer backup.
Main Factors Responsible for Data Loss from OnePlus Nord 2:-
You can face data loss situation due to various factors. Some of the common reasons has been discussed below:-
- Formatting the device in the absence of backup.
- Malware or spyware attack.
- Resetting the phone to its factory settings.
- Mishandling of the smartphone.
- Accidental deletion by the user.
- Corruption of SD Card.
How to Regain Deleted Data of OnePlus Nord 2 Manually?
If you want to restore all the files of OnePlus Nord 2 manually then you need to follow the instructions which are given below:-
- If you have stored the backup of the files in different SD card or pen drive then you can restore it easily,
- Google Drive also stores the backup. You need to login the account and get back your lost data.
- If you want to restore your deleted pictures then you can get it from Google Photos.
- Backup & Restore settings of the phone will also help you to regain the lost files.
- If you have stored the files in your PC then you can Restore it to the previous date to retrieve the files.
How to Restore Lost Files of OnePlus Nord 2 Automatically?
The above mentioned steps will work only when you have created the backup earlier. In case of no backup, you are advised to use Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system to find all the deleted or corrupted data of the phone. Even more, it will not change the files quality or size and allows the users to store them at desired location. This tool has user-friendly interface which is helpful for non-technical users. It is also compatible with different versions of Windows and Mac operating system. So, download the trial version of the tool as early as possible.