Hello friends! I have accidentally formatted the internal memory of my OnePlus Nord 2T 5G smartphone. The worst part is that I haven’t stored the backup copy so I am unable to restore the files manually. These files are extremely important which I can’t afford to lose permanently. I am searching for the working ways to regain deleted data of OnePlus Nord 2T 5G. If you have any idea about it then please help me. All the suggestions are strongly appreciated. I am eagerly waiting for your response. Thanks a lot in advance.
About OnePlus Nord 2T 5G:
OnePlus Nord 2T 5G is one of the advanced smartphone which was released in May 2022. It has been powered by Android 12 operating system with MediaTek Dimensity 1300 octa-core processor. You will get 6.43 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Additionally, you will get 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, you will get triple rear cameras with 50MP + 8MP + 2MP and 32MP front facing camera. The battery capacity of the phone is 4500mAH with longer backup.
How Data of OnePlus Nord 2T 5G gets Corrupted or Deleted?
There are a wide range of factors which are responsible for damage or deletion of data in OnePlus Nord 2T 5G. The common points are mentioned below:
- Smartphone gets attacked by dangerous malware or spyware.
- Formatting the internal memory or SD card in the absence of backup.
- Unwanted interruption while transferring the data.
- Failure of hardware, software or operating system.
- Accidental deletion of the files by the users.
- Water damage.
Common Error Messages after Corruption of Data in OnePlus Nord 2T 5G:
You will be fed up with unwanted warning alerts after the damage of data in OnePlus Nord 2T 5G. The common alerts are mentioned below:
- Unable to complete the operation. Please try again later.
- Do you want to format the memory card?
- An unknown error occurred while opening the files.
- Please insert the SD card.
- You are not authorized to perform this activity.
- Selected file does not exists in the memory.
How to Regain Deleted Data of OnePlus Nord 2T 5G Automatically?’
Even after trying hard, if you are unable to get back lost files easily then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system to restore deleted or corrupted data of the phone. Even more, it will also show preview of the files and allows the users to save them at desired location. It has user-friendly interface which is helpful for non-technical users. So, check the working efficiency of the tool by downloading its trial version now.