Recently, many users has contacted me about data loss issue from OnePlus Nord N20 SE. If you are also facing the same problem then no need to panic. After reading the given article, you will find detailed information about OnePlus Nord N20 SE, causes of data loss, manual and automatic ways to restore the data. In fact, these steps can be easily followed by the novice users. So, what are you thinking for, we strongly suggest the users to read the given article carefully and follow all the instructions in step-by-step manner.
About OnePlus Nord N20 SE:
B is one of the powerful smartphone which was launched on 21st November 2022. It has been powered by Android 12 operating system. You will get 6.56 inch touchscreen display with 720 x 1612 pixel resolution. You will get 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity for saving files. Additionally, it has 50MP rear camera for capturing high quality pictures. Moreover, this phone uses 5000mAH battery for providing longer backup and supports Super VOC fast charging feature. It was launched in Celestial Black and Oasis Blue colors.
How Data of OnePlus Nord N20 SE gets Deleted or Corrupted?
Data loss can occur due to a wide range of factors. Some of the common causes has been mentioned below:
- Resetting the smartphone to the factory settings.
- Unintentional formatting of the device in the absence of backup.
- Entrance of malicious malware or spyware.
- Accidental removal of important files while deleting unwanted data.
- Failure of hardware or software.
- Crashing of the operating system.
How to Get Back Lost Files of OnePlus Nord N20 SE Manually?
We are providing some simple manual steps which can help you to retrieve lost data of OnePlus Nord N20 SE. So, follow the given steps carefully.
- Backup copy of the data can help you to restore lost files easily.
- Lost contacts can be easily by using Google Contacts.
- You can regain the deleted pictures with the help of Google Photos.
- Backup & Restore option of the phone will also help you to get back lost files.
- You can also login to your Google Drive to get back deleted documents.
How to Recover Deleted Files of OnePlus Nord N20 SE Automatically?
The above mentioned manual steps will only help if you have created the backup copy or synced your Google account. In case of no backup, we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is an advanced tool which has ability to perform complete scanning in the system in order to restore deleted or corrupted files. In fact, it will not change the files quality and restores in original size or quality. This tool will also show preview of the files and allows the users to save them to their desired location. It has user-friendly interface which can be easily handled by the non-technical users. So, download the software without wasting a single moment.