If you have landed at our page then it might be possible that you are searching for the ways to restore lost files of Realme C12. If you are responding positive to the above mentioned question then no need to panic. After following the given article, you will find detailed information about Realme C12, causes of data loss, error messages the best way to restore the lost data. So, try to follow the given instructions carefully.
Brief Information about Realme C12:-
Realme C12 is one of the advanced smartphone which us based on Android 10 operating system with MediaTek Helio G35 octa core processor. It supports 6.50 inch HD+ LCD touchscreen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass. It has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage capacity for saving files. Additionally, you will get triple rear cameras with 13MP + 2MP + 2MP and 5MP front facing camera. The battery capacity of the phone is 6000mAH which will provide long time backup.
Main Causes of Data Loss from Realme C12:-
Generally, silly mistakes of the users are responsible for data loss situation from Realme C12. Some of the common reasons has been mentioned below:-
- Using the smartphone in low battery mode.
- Ejecting the SD card or data cable while transferring files.
- Unwanted interruption during updating the operating system.
- Malware or spyware infection in the phone.
- Restore the device to factory settings.
- Accidental deletion by the user.
Warning Alerts after Data Loss from Realme C12:-
Once the files of Realme C12 gets corrupted, it will start to generate unwanted error messages on the screen. Some of the common warnings are mentioned below:-
- Unable to complete the operation. Please try again later.
- File does not exists in the memory.
- An unknown error occurred while opening the files.
- Do you want to format the SD card?
- You are trying to open an unknown file format.
- Please insert the SD card.
How to Get Back Lost Data of Realme C12 Automatically?
If you are facing data loss situation and wants to regain the deleted data quickly then we suggest you to use Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system to detect all the deleted or corrupted data of the smartphone quickly. This tool will not change the files quality and carries ability to restore the data in original quality. Even more, it will also display the preview of recovered files and allows the users to save them to the desired location. It can be handled by professionals as well as novice users. So, try to download the tool as early as possible.