Are you facing data loss issue from Realme C51 smartphone? Have you accidentally formatted the internal memory of your device? Are you trying hard to regain lost files of your smartphone but ending up with failure? Do you want to learn the best ways to retrieve your data? If your response is positive to all these questions then no need to worry as you have landed at perfect destination. After going through the article, you will find complete information about Realme C51 and the perfect ways to regain all the files. So, what are you thinking for, try to follow the instructions carefully.
About Realme C51:
Realme C51 is one of the powerful smartphone which was launched on 24th July 2023. It has been powered by Android 13 operating system with Unisoc T612 processor. It has 6.70 inch touchscreen display with 720 x 1600 pixel resolution. You will get 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity for saving huge amount of files. Additionally, you will also get 50MP rear camera and 8MP front facing camera. Users will also get 5000mAh battery which will provide long time backup and supports 3W fast charging feature.
How Files of Realme C51 gets Damaged or Deleted?
There are several factors which are responsible for data loss from Realme C51. Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- Entrance of malicious malware or virus in the phone.
- Accidental removal of important data by the users.
- Pulling out data cable during file transfer process.
- Failure of hardware, software and operating system.
- Abrupt termination of the device due to low battery.
- Changing files extensions manually.
How to Get Back Lost Files of Realme C51 Manually?
We are providing working ways to get back your lost files of Realme C51 manually. The important points are mentioned below:
- You can make use of backup copy to regain all the files.
- Google Photos will help you to restore deleted pictures.
- Users can retrieve lost documents by logging to the Google Drive account.
- You can regain lost contacts with the help of Google Contacts.
- Backup & Restore option will help you to recover deleted files.
How to Retrieve Erased Data of Realme C51 Automatically?
Even after trying different ways, if you are still facing data loss issue then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is an advanced tool which is capable to regain the deleted or corrupted files of Realme C51. In fact, it will also show the preview of the files after successful scanning process and allows the users to save all the data to their desired location. It also comes with user-friendly interface which can be handled by the non-technical users. So, what are you thinking for, check the working efficiency of the tool by downloading its trial version now.