Hello guys! I have accidentally formatted the internal memory of my Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G smartphone. The worst part is that I didn’t got time to create the backup copy of the files. These files are extremely important for me which I can’t afford to lose. In fact, I have tried some free data recovery tools but none of them helped me to regain all the files. I am searching for the working ways to restore lost files of Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G. If you have any idea about it then please help me. Thanks a lot in advance.
About Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G:
Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G is one of the advanced smartphone which was launched on 6th July 2023. It has been powered by Android 13 operating system with MediaTek Dimensity 7050 processor. It has 6.70 inch touchscreen display with 2412 x 1080 pixel resolution. It supports 8GB, 12GB RAM and 128GB, 256GB, 1TB for storing huge amount of files. Moreover, you will get dual rear cameras with 100MP + 2MP and 16MP front facing camera. The battery capacity of the smartphone is 5000mAh which will provide longer backup.
Main Causes Responsible for Data Loss from Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G:
There are several factors which are responsible for data loss from Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G. Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- Smartphone gets attacked by malicious malware or virus.
- Accidental removal of important files from the device.
- Formatting the internal memory without creating the backup.
- Changing files extensions manually by renaming them.
- Pulling out data cable during file transfer process.
- Corruption of Android operating system.
Warning Alerts Caused after the Damage of Files in Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G:
Users will be annoyed with unstoppable warning alerts once the files of Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G gets damaged. The common messages are mentioned below:
- Selected files does not exists in the memory.
- An unknown error occurred while opening the files.
- Do you want to format the internal memory?
- Unable to complete the operation. Please try again later.
- Unsupported file format.
- You don’t have permission to access the files.
How to Restore Lost Files of Realme Narzo 60 Pro 5G Automatically?
If you have tried all the possible ways to regain the lost data and ended up with failure then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is an advanced tool which is capable to perform deep scanning in the system in order to restore deleted files, images, videos, documents, contacts, messages etc. The worst part is that it will not change the files quality and restores them in original format. It supports user-friendly interface which can be handled by the novice users. The trial version of the tool is also available in also available which you can download now to check its working performance and efficiency.