If you have reached at our page then it is possible that you are facing data loss issue from Redmi A1+. You will be glad to know that you have landed at perfect destination and we are here to help you. After reading the given article carefully, you will find detailed information about Redmi A1+, causes of data loss, manual and automatic ways to regain all the data. So, what are you thinking for, try to read the article and follow the instructions in step-by-step manner.
About Redmi A1+:
Redmi A1+ is one of the advanced smartphone which was launched on 14th October 2022. It has been powered by Android 12 operating system. You will get bigger 6.52 inch touchscreen display with 1600 x 700 pixel resolution. You will also get 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage capacity for saving huge amount of data. Moreover, it also comes with 8MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera. The battery capacity of the phone is 5000mAh which will provide long time backup.
How Files of Redmi A1+ gets Corrupted or Deleted?
Human errors are responsible for data loss issue from Redmi A1+. Some of the common causes are mentioned below:
- Changing files extensions by renaming them manually.
- Removing all the files accidentally.
- Resetting the smartphone to the factory settings.
- Unwanted interruption during file transfer process.
- Damage of Android operating system.
- Falling of the smartphone in water.
How to Get Back Lost Data of Redmi A1+ Manually?
We are providing some simple manual steps which will help you to regain lost data of Redmi A1+. So, follow the given steps carefully:
- If you have saved the backup copy of the files then you can get them back easily.
- Backup & Restore option of the phone will help you to regain deleted data.
- Google Photos will allows the users to restore lost pictures.
- You can restore deleted contacts with the help of Google Contacts.
- You can regain lost documents by logging to the Google Drive account.
Note: The above mentioned steps will work when you have synced your Google accounts earlier with the phone.
How to Regain Corrupted Files of Redmi A1+ Automatically?
If you don’t have backup copy of the files then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is an advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system in order to regain deleted or corrupted files of Redmi A1+ easily. The best part of the tool is that it will not change the files quality and restores in their original format. It has user-friendly interface which can be handled by the novice users. So, you can check the working efficiency of the tool by downloading its trial version now.