From last couple of days, my Redmi Note 11 4G smartphone was behaving strangely and crashing at certain time intervals. I was difficult for me to access any of the files so I proceed to format the memory. Now, I have lost all the data and the worst part is that I even failed to save the backup copy of the files. Will you please provide working steps to restore the deleted or corrupted data of Redmi Note 11 4G? Will I get all the files in their original quality? All the suggestions are strongly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
An Introduction of Redmi Note 11 4G:
Redmi Note 11 4G is one of the powerful tool which was launched in November 2021. It has been powered by Android 11 operating system with MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core processor. It has 6.50 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. Moreover, you will get 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, it has 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras and 8MP front facing camera. It supports a battery capacity of 5000mAH with proprietary fast charging feature.
Main Causes of Data Loss or Corruption in Redmi Note 11 4G:
You should know that there are a wide range of factors which are responsible for data loss situations. Some of the main causes has been mentioned below:
- System gets attacked by malicious malware or spyware.
- Unwanted interruption while updating the operating system.
- Damage of the SD card due to pulling it unsafely.
- Changing the files extensions manually.
- Formatting the internal memory or SD card without creating backup.
- Abrupt termination of the phone due to low battery.
Common Error Messages after Data Loss from Redmi Note 11 4G:
Once the files of Redmi Note 11 4G gets corrupted, you will start to detect unwanted error messages which are mentioned below:
- An unknown error occurred while opening the files.
- Do you want to format the memory card?
- Unable to complete the operation. Please try again later.
- Selected files does not exists in the memory.
- You are not authorized to perform the activity.
- Input/Output error.
How to Restore Lost Data of Redmi Note 11 4G Automatically?
If you have tried various ways to regain the lost data and ended up with failure then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to scan the device internally to regain the lost or corrupted data, images, videos, documents, messages, contacts etc. The best part of the tool is that it will not change the files quality and carries ability to restore in original size or format. Additionally, this tool supports user-friendly interface and comes with a wide range of advanced features. So, you can check the working efficiency of the tool by downloading its trial version now.