Hello guys! I have accidentally restored my Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone to the factory settings. In a single click, I lost all the data from my device. It is completely an annoying situation for me because I haven’t saved the backup copy of all the data. I have tried some free recovery software but they are not useful. I can’t afford to lose all the files and looking for the best recovery steps. If you have any idea about it then please help me. I am eagerly waiting for your response. Thank you so much in advance.
Brief Information about Samsung Galaxy A7:-
Samsung Galaxy A7 is one of the powerful smartphone which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with 2.2GHz octa-core processor. It comes with 6 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2220 pixels resolution. Moreover, you will get 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity for saving data. This phone comes with triple rear cameras with 24MP + 8MP + 5MP and 24MP front facing camera. It uses 3300mAH battery for providing long time backup.
Main Causes of Data Loss from Samsung Galaxy A7:-
There are several factors which are responsible for data loss situation from Samsung Galaxy A7. Some of the common points are given below:-
- Performing factory reset without storing the backup.
- Accidental deletion of important data at the time of removing unwanted ones.
- Malware or spyware infection in the phone.
- Changing file extensions to make it compatible with the phone.
- Using device in low battery mode.
- Corruption of SD card after pulling it out unsafely.
Manual Solution to Recover Lost Data of Samsung Galaxy A7:-
If you want to get back your lost files from Samsung Galaxy A7 then we suggest you to follow the manual steps which are given below:-
- Restore lost files with the help of Google Drive.
- Recover erased files from Samsung Cloud
- You can use Smart Switch option in PC to get back deleted files.
- SD card will also help you to get back deleted data if you have created backup.
- Backup & Restore option of the phone will also help you to get back lost files.
How to Retrieve Samsung Galaxy A7 Data Automatically?
The above mentioned steps will work only if you have created the backup earlier. In the absence of backup, we suggest you to use Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system to find the deleted or corrupted files from Samsung Galaxy A7. In fact, it will not change the files quality and carries ability to restore in original format or size. This tool can be easily handled by the non-technical users also. So, check the working efficiency of the tool by downloading its trial version now.