If you have landed at our page then it might be possible that you are facing data loss situation from Samsung Galaxy F12. You will be glad to know that you have reached at perfect location. In this article, we have provided detailed information about Samsung Galaxy F12, causes of data loss, best recovery method and prevention tips to avoid such issues in future. So, we strongly suggest you to follow the given instructions carefully. It will definitely help you to regain the data in their original quality.
An Introduction of Samsung Galaxy F12:-
Samsung Galaxy F12 is one of the latest smartphone which was launched on 5th April 2021. It has been powered by Android 11 operating system with octa-core Samsung Exynos 850 processor. The screen size of the smartphone is 6.50 inch touchscreen display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. It supports 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage capacity. It supports dual SIM feature and uses 6000mAH battery with proprietary fast charging feature. Additionally, it has quad rear camera with 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP and 16MP front facing camera. It is available in Celetial Black,Sea Green and Sky Blue Colors.
Causes of Data Loss from Samsung Galaxy F12:-
A wide range of factors are responsible for the causes of data loss and corruption. Some of the common factors has been mentioned below:-
- Formatting the internal memory in the absence of backup.
- Pulling out SD card unsafely.
- Accidental deletion of files while deleting unwanted data.
- Corruption of operating system.
- Downloading free movies from unauthorized sources.
- Using device in low battery mode can cause abrupt termination and loss of data.
How to Restore Lost Data of Samsung Galaxy F12 Automatically?
If you are facing data loss situation and wants to regain them quickly then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is a powerful tool which is gaining popularity among the users. It uses advanced mechanisms and algorithms to perform complete scanning and restores the deleted or corrupted data quickly. After scanning process, it displays preview of the files. You can choose your important files and save them to any location of your choice. You does not need to have technical knowledge in order to use the tool. So, what are you thinking for, download the trial version of the software as early as possible.
Prevention Tips to Avoid Data Loss from Samsung Galaxy F12:-
If you don’t want to face data loss in future then we strongly suggest you to follow the simple prevention tips which are mentioned below:-
- Always create backup copy of your important files.
- Do not eject memory card when it is in use.
- Do not connect your smartphone with the infected PC.
- Protect your device from water contact.
- Do not proceed for complete formatting of the phone.