Is there anyone who has also lost their important data from Samsung Galaxy F13? I have accidentally formatted my smartphone while performing other tasks. The worst part is that I haven’t saved the backup copy of all the data earlier. I don’t want to face data loss issue and these files are extremely important for me. Can you please provide detailed information about Samsung Galaxy F13? How can I retrieve deleted data of Samsung Galaxy F13? All the suggestions are strongly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
About Samsung Galaxy F13:
Samsung Galaxy F13 is one of the powerful smartphone which was launched on 22nd June 2022. It has been powered by Android 12 operating system with Samsung Exynos 850 processor. It comes with 6.60 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution. You will get 4GB RAM and 64GB or 128GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, it comes with triple rear cameras with 50MP + 5MP + 2MP and 8MP front facing camera. The battery capacity of the device is 6000mAH which comes with long time backup and fast charging feature.
Main Causes Responsible for Data Loss from Samsung Galaxy F13:
Sometimes, silly mistakes of the users are responsible for data loss issue from Samsung Galaxy F13. Some of the common factors are mentioned below:
- Accidental removal of the files by the users.
- Invasion of harmful malware or spyware in the PC.
- Resetting the device to the factory settings.
- Damage of Android operating system.
- Changing files extensions manually.
- Unwanted interruption during file transfer process.
How to Get Back Lost Data of Samsung Galaxy F13 Manually?
If you want to retrieve erased files of Samsung Galaxy F13 then we suggest you to follow the manual steps which are mentioned below:
- You can get back lost files with the help of backup copy if you have saved at different locations.
- Login to Google Drive account to get back deleted files easily.
- Lost contacts can be easily recovered with the help of Google Contacts.
- If you want to restore lost pictures then you can check Google Photos.
- Users can also make use of Backup & Restore option of the phone to get back lost data.
How to Regain Erased Files of Samsung Galaxy F13 Automatically?
If you have tried manual method and still facing data loss issue then we suggest you to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the powerful tool which is capable to conduct complete scanning in the system to restore lost or corrupted files of the phone. In fact, you can easily get back your lost pictures, images, contacts, documents, messages etc in their original quality. Additionally, this tool will display the preview of the files and allows the users to save them to their desired location. It has user-friendly interface which can be handled by the novice users. So, don’t make any delay in downloading the trial version of the tool.