If you have reached at our page then it might be possible that you are facing data loss situation in Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. No need to panic now because we are here to help you. After going through the given article, you will find complete information about Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, causes of data loss, manual and automatic ways to get back deleted files. So, we strongly suggest the users to go through the given post and follow all the instructions in step-by-step manner.
Brief Information about Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite:-
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite is one of the popular smartphone which has been powered by Android 10 operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor.It has 6.70 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. You will get 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, users will get triple rear cameras with 48MP+ 12MP + 5MP and 32MP front facing camera. This dual SIM phone uses 4500mAH battery for longer backup.
How Files of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite gets Corrupted or Deleted?
You need to know that there are various factors which are responsible for loss of data from Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. Some of the common causes are given below:-
- Unwanted interruption during file transfer process.
- Smartphone gets attacked by dangerous malware.
- Formatting the memory in the absence of backup.
- Accidental deletion of important files related to operating system.
- Ejecting the SD card unsafely.
- Resetting the device to its factory settings.
How to Restore Lost Files of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Manually?
You should know that there are various manual ways which can help you to restore lost data of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. So, follow the instructions carefully:-
- Restore the deleted files from its backup copy saved at different location.
- Login to the Googlle Drive account to restore the backup.
- You can get back your lost pictures from Google Photos.
- If you have shared the files on social media then you can restore them easily.
- Backup & Restore feature of the phone will also help you to get back the files.
How to Regain Deleted Data of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Automatically?
If you have tried all the possible ways and still facing data loss situation then you are suggested to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the powerful tool which is capable to retrieve the deleted or corrupted pictures, videos, documents etc in their original size or quality. Even more, this tool is capable to regain data from smartphones, digital camera, SD cards of various brands etc. In fact, it comes with user-friendly interface which is helpful for novice users. So, you are advised to download the trial version of the tool now to check its working efficiency and performance.