Are you looking for a way to change default apps? Have you tried enough but failed to change it? If yes, you have arrived at correct post as here you will get to know in details regarding how to modify default app settings in MIUI easily.
On Xiaomi smartphones, you can choose a standard app that always does the job, like the Music app, so you can set the Music app to always not prompt you before opening a file. Beside music app, you can set or change any default app you want to change. Just follow the below step to bring the changes easily.
- Grab your Xiaomi phone and open the settings.
- In “App Settings”, select “Installed Apps”.
- Select the menu (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner.
- Select “Default Apps”.
- A list of options is displayed. Select “Browser”.
- You will be taken to another screen where you will see a list of all systems and downloaded browsers on your phone.
- Choose Chrome or any other browser of your choice. Then exit the setup.
- Click the link to confirm that the browser of your choice is set, and see if it opens something that should now be your default browser.
If nothing works, you can go for android data recovery tool which is the best and secure way to solve all the android related issues in just few easy steps. The software comes with latest technique using which it first perform proper scanning and then fix all the issues without any data loss.！