Privacy is a big issue these days, and clearing your entire web browser history is a good starting point. If you want to hide the traces of a birthday gift you searched for or the traces of a strange site you visit, we’ll show you how. This guide will clear your internet activity and clear your cache, cookies, site data, as well as your login information or password if you wish. You must select what you want to remove. So, follow the video guide below or follow the step-by-step instructions.
How to Delete Browser Records from Galaxy S9
- Turn on your smartphone and run the Android browser on Galaxy S9.
- There must be an icon with three points in the upper right corner of the screen. When you click on it, you must see the menu and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Then select “Delete Personal Data” in the Personal Information Options popped up on the screen and select from the previous online activity list. You have access to cookies, data passwords, clearing cache options, password information, and auto-fill.
- After selecting the data you want to delete from the browser history of Samsung Galaxy S9, the process is relatively simple and simple.
How to Delete Chrome Records from Galaxy S9
- The Chrome app is a browser that you can download from Google Play. All GALAXY S9 users who want to retrieve the Internet are accessible.
- Google Chrome would want to delete records from Galaxy S9 because all Internet usage records and data are kept for a long period of time.
- Click the three points in the browser menu in the upper right corner of the screen. Then select “Visit Records” and click “Clear Internet Usage Recording” at the bottom
- Then select the data category to delete. You can sort or delete it in time.
Still facing problem? It is advised to go with third party software. Android Data Recovery Tool is a best way to solve all the android associated problems in just few clicks.