The AutoCorrect feature was created specifically to help people avoid spelling errors or mistakes when writing in English. Unfortunately, we all know that the results are far from what we expected. Auto-correction is responsible for many disastrous exchanges between friends, colleagues, or family members. The recipient doesn’t even understand what you had in mind in the first place, and it’s quite embarrassing.
How to Turn Off Auto Capitalization Feature in Samsung Galaxy
- Switch on your Samsung phone.
- Launch the messaging app.
- Then open the message and press the Reply button to open the keyboard.
- Press and hold the dictation key to the left of the spacebar.
- Then tap the Settings option.
- From there, select the “Smart Typing” option.
- When it’s time to disable it, tap the autocomplete option.
If you still face same issue, then it is recommended to use Android data recovery software. This software is capable to fix all the android associated issues. It is a powerful tool that can perform a full scan on your system to find deleted or corrupted data on your phone. If the scan is successful, you will see a preview of the files that the tool can recover. Users can select any file and save it to any location of their choice. The best part of the software is that it changes the file quality and restores it to its original size. It also comes with a user-friendly interface that is helpful for beginners. So, download the software trial version as soon as possible.