There are some Galaxy Note 9 owners who don’t know how to set up the Hotmail app on their Samsung device. The main reason behind this posting this is to understand how to easily setup and effectively use Hotmail on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The first thing to know is that the process of setting up Hotmail on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is simple and you can easily connect it to your Live or Outlook account. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 also comes pre-installed with apps that you can use to set up your account.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 also comes pre-installed with apps that you can use to set up your account. If you want to know how to send and receive emails via Live or Outlook account using Hotmail app, you need to follow the steps below.
- Tap the pre-installed email app.
- Tap the ‘Add new account’ option.
- Provide your details (email address and password for your Hotmail, Live or Outlook account).
- Tap the ‘Sign in’ option.
- If you’re using the two-step verification process, you’ll need to set up an app password to use your account on your Samsung smartphone.
- Then wait a few seconds for the email app to connect to the Exchange server settings to set up your account.
Once you have done this, you will be able to send and receive messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using your Hotmail or Live account. What’s more, you can set up a new email account (Hotmail, Live or Outlook) whether you already have one or not. If you want to know how to do this, follow the steps below.
- Email App Search
- Tap the More option.
- Choose Settings
- Tap Add Account
- Tap the Add New Account option.
- Provide details about the new account (username and password)
- Tap the login button
- Wait a few minutes for the app to set up your account and configure the settings.
You will also need to provide an app password to use the two-step verification setup. Once you have done this, you will be able to use your new account on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. I(f not, then we recommend you to choose Android Data Recovery Tool. The tool is designed mainly to solve all the Android associated problems.