Regardless of which phone you’re using, whether it’s the best Android phone currently available or an older phone, there are several reasons why you should reset your phone. Maybe your phone is overloaded with apps and it runs slowly, you’re having trouble downloading a recent update, or you want to reset your phone before you sell it. Here’s how to reset your Android phone through phone settings or recovery mode.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you want to know how to reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to factory settings without using touch screen, you should follow the tips below.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
- Press and hold the three buttons: Volume Up, Home and Power button and release the button when the Galaxy symbol appears on the screen.
- You can then use the volume buttons to navigate the screen options. Go to the Wipe data/factory reset option and then use the power button to select the option.
- Go to Yes – delete all user data and confirm using power key
- Tap the ‘Reboot’ option and your Samsung device will reboot.
- Once you’ve done this, your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be loaded with all the default settings the way you bought it.
Well the above step is little risky as it will wipe out all the data of your phone and little mistake may lead to permanent data loss as well. So, its better to go with Android Data Recovery Tool. The software comes with lots of features using which it fixes all the android associated problems in just few clicks.