Forgot your Galaxy Note password or lock screen pin? Is your Galaxy Note locked by entering too many incorrect codes? Have you tri9ed but fai9led to unlock it? If yes, well don’t panic as here’s how to unlock it.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Android Device Manager
Android Device Manager is a powerful software that comes with an unlock feature that you can use to bypass and unlock the lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You can use the tips below to understand how to solve this problem using Android Device Manager. problem.
- Run Android Device Manager on your computer
- Find your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 on the Device Manager website
- Click on the “Lock and Erase” feature to activate it.
- ‘Lock’ your phone using the onscreen instructions
- Create an easy-to-forget password
- Enter the new password on your Samsung smartphone.
- You will see an option to create a new password and your device will be unlocked.
- Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with Samsung Find My Mobile
How to Use the Samsung Find My Mobile feature.
- Make sure you have registered your smartphone with Samsung.
- Run Find My Mobile on your computer to set a temporary password.
- Enter a temporary password to bypass the lock screen.
- Then create a new permanent password and your device will be unlocked.
Still facing issue? In this situation, you are advised to go with Android Data Recovery tool. The software comes with advanced scanning technique using which it is capable to fix all the android associated issues.