Is there anyone who is also facing data loss issue from Vivo Y35 4G? From last couple of days, my phone was not behaving properly. It was crashing at certain time intervals. It was becoming difficult for me to make a call also. Yesterday, the things got more worse and I need to reset the device. The worst part is that I accidentally choose to erase all the data. I don’t have backup copy of all the files. Can you please help me to get back lost files from Vivo Y35 4G? All the suggestions are strongly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.
About Vivo Y35 4G:
Vivo Y35 4G is one of the powerful smartphone which was launched on 29th August 2022. It has been powered by Android 12 operating system. You will get 6.58 inch touchscreen display with 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution. You will get 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, it comes with triple rear cameras with 50MP + 2MP + 2MP and 16MP front facing camera. It uses 5000mAH battery for providing long time backup.
Causes Responsible for Data Loss or Deletion from Vivo Y35 4G:
You need to aware that sometimes human errors are the biggest cause of data loss issue from the smartphones. Some of the common causes has been mentioned below:
- Invasion of dangerous virus or spyware in the device.
- Failure of hardware, software and operating system.
- Formatting of the memory in the absence of backup.
- Unwanted interruption during file transfer process.
- Changing the files extensions improperly.
- Corruption of Android operating system.
How to Regain Lost Data of Vivo Y35 4G Manually?
We are providing some simple ways which can help you to get back lost data of the phone manually. So, follow the instructions carefully:
- Backup copy of the files can help you to restore the data if you have created earlier.
- You can login to your Google Drive account to restore lost data.
- Google Contacts can help the users to get back deleted contacts of the phone.
- You can retrieve lost pictures with the help of Google Photos.
- You can also make use of Backup & Restore option of the phone.
Automatic Ways to Restore Deleted Files of Vivo Y35 4G:
Even after trying the manual steps, if you are still facing data loss issue from Vivo Y35 4G then you need to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the advanced tool which is capable to perform complete scanning in the system to regain the deleted or corrupted files of Vivo Y35 4G. Additionally, this tool will also show the preview of the files and allows the users to save the data to their desired location. It has user-friendly interface which is helpful for novice users. You will be able to get back different formats of the data from various brands of smartphones, digital camera, camcorders etc. So, download the trial version of the software as early as possible.