Recently, many users of Vivo Y50t smartphone has contacted me about data recovery. They said that they have lost their data accidentally and doesn’t saved backup so manual recovery is not possible. If you are also facing the same issue and looking and looking for the best solution then no need to panic. After following the given article, you will find complete information about Vivo Y50t, causes of data loss, manual and automatic ways to regain the files. So, follow the instructions in step-by-step manner.
About Vivo Y50t:-
Vivo Y50t is one of the advanced smartphone which was launched on 16th November 2021. It has been powered by Android 10 operating system. You will get 6.53 inch touchscreen display with 1080m x 2400 pixels resolution. You will get 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage capacity. Moreover, this phone comes with triple rear cameras with 48MP + 2MP + 2MP and 8MP front facing camera. The battery capacity of the phone is 4500mAH. It is also available at reasonable price with elegant design.
How Files of Vivo Y50t gets Corrupted or Deleted?
Basically, silly mistakes of the users are responsible for data loss or corruption in Vivo Y50t. Some of the common causes has been mentioned below:
- Malware or spyware attack in the phone.
- Formatting of the memory without saving the backup.
- Deletion of important files while freeing up space in the device.
- Corruption of SD card due to ejecting it unsafely.
- Unwanted interruption while transferring the files.
- Changing the files extensions manually.
How to Restore Lost Files of Vivo Y50t Manually?
There are various ways which can help you to regain the deleted or corrupted files from Vivo Y50t Some of the manual steps are mentioned below:
- Google Drive stores the backup of all types of files. You can simply login to your account to restore the data.
- Google Contacts will allow the users to get back the lost contacts.
- If you want to restore the deleted pictures then check in Google Photos.
- Backup & Restore option of the phone will help the users to regain the lost files.
- If you have stored backup at different location then you can regain them quickly.
How to Get Back Deleted Data of Vivo Y50t Automatically?
The above mentioned steps will work if you have created the backup copy earlier. In case of no backup, we suggest the users to make use of Android Data Recovery Software. It is one of the best tool which comes with a wide range of advanced features. This tool has ability to conduct complete scanning in the system to find the lost or corrupted files in their original quality. It will also show the preview of the files which can be recovered by the tool. It supports user-friendly interface which is helpful for non-technical users. So, we suggest you to download the trial version of the software without wasting a single moment.